Designed for urban riding, the Nolan N70-2GT is comfortable on long journeys, weekend getaways or short commutes. Suitable for both summer and winter rides, the N70-2GT has six possible configurations which you can personalize through the addition or removal of the chin bar, face shield and small peak. When the chin bar and face shield are installed, the rider experiences the same benefits of a full face helmet. With just the peak and chin bar installed, the helmet allows air to flow, while still providing the same protection of a full face helmet. With the chin bar, face shield and peak removed it becomes a true 3/4 open face helmet..
- Ultrawide Pinlock
ready faceshield provides a greater field of vision
- Clear anti-fog Pinlock
- Fully adjustable, VPS inner sunscreen with auto quick retention
- Inner sunscreen is UV400, scratch/fog resistant and treated with Lexan
- Two shell sizes accommodate XS-3XL.
- Removable protective chin guard
- Airbooster airflow system, rear air exhaust, and visor air intake vent
- Microlock2 double lever retention system
polycarbonate outer shell
- Newly designed inner comfort padding, including removable neck-roll
- Accepts B901 R, B901 L, B601 R, MCS communication systems or ESS (Emergency Stop Signal)
- P/J Homologation: approved in P (protective) and J (Jet) double configuration
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T standards.