- Our latest battery charger from BatteryMINDer® is our most sophisticated and intelligent charger yet
- Maximize your battery’s life and capacity while also reconditioning weak batteries
- The 5-stage, 12-volt, 2-amp charger is microprocessor-controlled and fully automatic
- Features an internal ambient temperature sensor which prevents overcharging or undercharging
- Features diagnostic LED indicators to alrt you to power, polarity reversal, weak battery, load, bad cells, desulfating, temperature compensation, charging stage and overall charge level
- Batteryminder® is a registered trademark of VDC Electronics Inc.
|Safety||Never connect two or more batteries together before fully charging each and checking their connection. Failure to fully charge each battery and check their condition can result in a serious safety hazard|
|Recommended With||Designed for high-performance specialty AGM sealed batteries|
|Product Weight||2.2 Pounds(lbs)|
|Care And Cleaning||
1. Store batteries in a cool, dry location.
2. Check that the battery connections are tight. Cables should not be able to be rotated or shifted by hand.
3. If your battery has a drain tube, make sure it is free of clogs.
4. Clean your battery - use a soft brush to scrub the top of the battery. Use baking soda to remove grease.
5. Connect a BatteryMINDer® after using your vehicle even if the vehicle is in regular use.