The days of bulky, cold-weather gear are long over. Thanks to today's high-tech materials, you can battle the cold without the bulk, sweat, or hampered range of movement. Designed to deliver an extra layer of warmth between your base layer and outer shell with the flexibility to add or subtract depending on temperature and your activity level. Featuring 280-grams of breathable fleece, the polyester face resists wear and allows outer jacket shells to slide over easily, while an inner spandex layer enhances fit without restricting movement. Hand pockets are perfect for mid-day stops when you remove your outer shell and limited seams reduce bulk and pinch points when layering. Choose from a variety of colors.
- Women's fleece-lined mid-layer keeps you cozy
- Limited seams for comfort when layering
- Added spandex for better fit and movement while riding
- Women's slim-fit Polaris jacket looks great off the trail for daily wear
- Designed to fit under outer shell when riding
- Recommend sizing up